So you’ve heard the buzzword “SEO” or “Search Engine Optimization” many times before, but what does it actually mean, and how does it work? Those are good questions. SEO can be confusing for business owners that have not jumped on the online marketing train.SEO is a way to communicate more effectively with Google’s website ranking algorithm. You have to remember that there isn’t a single employee at Google that looks at your website and decides to place your website higher on their index. It’s all done with computers. In a nutshell, your website’s structure and content needs to tell Google: “This webpage is about this specific subject, and here is all of the most important information about that subject“. There are other factors to increasing your website’s visibility on Google, but this is one of the major factors that we focus on.
So what exactly does Boxvibe provide for SEO services?
Our Simple Process
- Determine the best target keywords for your business. Adjustments to target keywords over time.
- Monthly Keyword Positioning reports in a PDF format e-mailed to you.
- Implementation of multiple Call to Action forms for leads.
- Google Analytics & Google Search console implementation with the ability for you to log in and view.
- Goal tracking that shows you which form on your website is performing the best.
On-Page SEO Services
All of the services listed below are implemented on a page-by-page basis with your target keywords in mind.
- Title tag updates
- Meta description updates
- Heading tag updates (H1, H2, H3)
- SEO Friendly / Clean URLs
- Image / Photo implementation within the content of your page.
- Image optimization for fast loading times
- Alt and Title tag updates for all images throughout your website.
- Responsive & Mobile Friendly design
- Internal link automation
- Website loading speed updates
- Social sharing buttons
- Lengthen existing content
- Outbound link initiative